DOWN TIME IS A THING OF THE PAST…
Introducing the NEW solution to all your slurry bearing problems. Uniquely combining a labyrinth and expeller seal.
HOW THE ‘Xpel-it’ PROTECTS THE PUMPS’ BEARINGS:
Xpel-it has a built-in expeller that propels slurry / slurry particles and water prior to entering the 2nd chamber. The 2nd chamber has a built in lip seal that seals any liquid that bypasses the expeller.
Should any liquid still get past the lip seal we have a close tolerance labyrinth design which creates a difficult leak path to the bearings, and retains the grease /oil in the bearing frame.
This unique design provides protection from slurry water and other contaminants that can cause premature bearing failure. The pathway between the rotar and stator contains a channel that traps contaminants.
12 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DEMAND ‘Xpel-it’ ON YOUR ROTATING EQUIPMENT:
- Easy to install.
- No Modifications.
- Reduces downtime.
- Saves pumps as bearings lasts longer.
- It saves the pump therefore reduces wear on pump parts.
- Major cost savings on pump parts.
- Major cost savings on bearings.
- Major cost savings on bearing replacement labour.
- Reduces maintenance for greasing of bearings.
- Major savings on down time.
- Ensure water/slurry does not reach bearings.